The following terms and conditions of the Romsey Local History Society (also known as LTVAS) form the basis upon which you agree to accept in order to use this website, and/or become a member of the "Society" and/or make purchases from or donate items to the "Society".
If you do not agree with these T&C's or policies then you should not use this site.
General Terms and Conditions
1. Copyright: All material (including text, photographs, images, diagrams and maps) contained within this website are subject to copyright laws and must not be reproduced or used in part or as a whole without the permission of the Romsey Local History Society. Additionally where such material displayed on this site is identified as being the property of a third party, then their permission must also be obtained.
3. Returns Policy: We will not accept returns of our books once paid for and despatched.
4. Posting: Books will usually be sent by first class post to most addresses within the UK and will be protected by a Certificate of Posting. Sometimes books may be sent by alternative methods especially where package weight/costs or distance may exceed the calculated first class postage.
5. Shipping Costs: These are calculated on the weight of items to be posted.
6. Notification: We will notify you of receipt of your order and when books have been despatched.
7. Timescale: We will send books as soon as possible and you should expect them within a fortnight of placing your order.
8. Membership: Our membership year is the same as calendar year. Subscriptions are due for renewal on 1st January each year.